Monday 15 April 2013

Necklace Display Stand - Create a Beautiful Display for Your Jewelry


I have recently become aware of a further use for Jewelry Display Stands. That is to say not just the standard use of displaying jewelry to sell. Why not use the wonderful variety of jewelry display stands and holders to organize and display your personal jewelry at home?
Several months ago I broke my large jewelry box in a move. I wrapped my jewelry in a towel and then stuffed the towel in a large zip lock bag for safety. Well, needless to say, I did not wear much jewelry after that as it was so hard to get to and I also lost a valuable ring somewhere in that unorganized mess. I had to find a good way to keep my jewelry safe and organized!
I went to visit a friend and she showed me her latest home project. Yes, using jewelry display stands, jewelry holders and a large jewelry box she had created a completely organized and beautiful display for her jewelry. I told her my story and that I had been looking for a solution to storing my jewelry safely and organizing it in such a way I could find what I was looking for at a glance.
With her project as my inspiration I went to local stores looking for unique jewelry display stands, especially anything with a Victorian theme. Well, I could not find any for sale. I ended up having to drive about 50 miles to a specialty display store, but I got several different jewelry display stands. I have two necklace trees, a bracelet holder and a few elegant hands that hold some of my rings and two acrylic earring holders. I also bought a ring box because I ran out of dresser space.
Since then I find I often will just admire my jewelry as I would a painting on the wall. I also wear my jewelry and know where it is when I want to put a piece on. I have repeatedly thanked my friend for her inspiration! My jewelry is organized, my necklaces are not getting tangled up together and I have not lost any more rings or earrings. I also have an artistic display to admire and all using Necklace Display Stand.
Jamie is enjoying a burst of creative life enthusiasm. She has taken up the art of creating beautiful mosaics as well as beaded earrings. All this while working full time, She would like to share some of this enthusiasm with you by writing this and many more future articles in the hope that you will find the same or similar passion she has found doing what she loves to do. For more from Jamie on creatively using jewelry display stands you can go to the address below.

No comments:

Post a Comment